Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday list - fun crafts and handmade gifts

I am in love with these thrifted trees. I've got a few sweaters and are in need of being recycled and a Goodwill right around the corner. Time to get cutting!

These barrettes would be cute stocking stuffers for the girls, and would be cute gifts for thier friends, too!

We have so many parties and get togethers to go to this month, and I love this list of goodies that are perfect to take with.

Do you love Etsy like I do? If so, check out their holiday gift guide! So many cute gift ideas!

Two words: Cake balls. Mmmmmmm...I'm planning on making a several varieties for a party next weekend.

Making soap in my crockpot sounds like a fun prject for Ava and I to do while Em is napping.

What a cute idea this is! I love the idea of using your holiday card photo for something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment