Tuesday, April 14, 2009

four.

Hard to believe that 4 years ago at this very second, Ava Rose entered our world. I'm not going to lie - the thought of becoming a parent scared the daylights out of me. I had my own life and enjoyed all of the freedom that came with it. I wasn't really that into babies. They cried, pooped, and drooled. Definitely not my cup of tea. I'd told everyone that I was going to go back to work. There was a day care in my office parking lot and everything.

Then this happened:


Needless to say, I've been home ever since.

That red faced little wiggle worm has grown into a sensitive, caring, intelligent, fun, silly, lovely little girl. She loves cooking and baking, art projects, and playing with her sister. She likes to help Daddy fix things, and loves to help me fold towels. She enjoys testing the limits, but she also likes to sit in my lap and listen to me read her stories for hours.











Happy, Happy Birthday, Big A!!

No comments:

Post a Comment