Monday, June 14, 2010

meal plan monday

So much cooked chicken in the freezer...I'm also planning on buying my first loaf of bread in...I have no idea how long. Two years? Wow.

I promise that I have all kinds of fun things to blog about...graduations, recitals, lists, books, gifts, funnies, and sewing projects. But you'll just have to wait because I think I packed the camera cord. And also my sanity.


June 14 – June 20

MONDAY
Breakfast: cereal, fruit
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: chicken garbanzo salad, fruit, crackers

TUESDAY
Breakfast: eggs, toast, fruit
Lunch: out
Dinner: out

WEDNESDAY:
Breakfast: out
Lunch: out
Dinner: orange chicken slaw, citrus fruit with cilantro, crackers

THURSDAY:
Breakfast: oatmeal, smoothies
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: chicken, spinach and artichoke pasta, salad

FRIDAY:
Breakfast: smoothies, eggs, toast
Lunch: chicken soup, sandwiches
Dinner: out

SATURDAY:
Breakfast: tomato bacon hash, eggs, fruit, ciabatta
Lunch: chicken and white bean chili
Dinner: out

SUNDAY:
Breakfast: breakfast burritos
Lunch: leftovers
Dinner: steaks, artichokes, asparagus on the grill

No comments:

Post a Comment