Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Frweee!

That's how old this silly, smiley, cuddly, feisty, happy, sweet little face is today.

For giggles, here's an interview I did with her this morning:

Who is your mommy? Mommy! You my mommy! I love you Mommy! (while licking me)

Who is your daddy? Daddy! I love you Mommy! (yep, still licking me...)

What does your daddy do? Work on da computer

What does your mommy do? Take pictures. And make cookies for me to eat. (insert Cookie Monster-like noises and arm motions)

What is your favorite food? Sammiches! BIG sammiches! (arms spread waaaay out wide)

Who is your sister? Ava

What does Ava do? Plays outside with me. She push me on da swings!

How old are you? Frwee!

Who do you love? Ava! And Cinallella. And cookies! Nom nom nom!

What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my sister. Play ponies. Cookies! I love go sushi and eat fishies!

What is your favorite color? Pink, mommy! I like green. Dat my favorite.

What is your favorite story? Rainbow Fish...fishy fishy swim in da seeeeeeeeea!

What do you want for your birthday? Cinallella paint. Cake! Cookies! Watermelon!

What do you want to do tomorrow? Go to sushi with mah friends. Go to beach and play in da sand. See fishies swim in da seeeeeeeeeeeeeeea!

Yep, my baby is three. Excuse me while I go and have a good cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment