Friday, March 15, 2013

Five Favorites Friday

TGIF!

Today, I'm going to let you get to know me a little better by sharing 5 of my favorite things.

1.


(source)

This adorable foldover clutch from The Pleated Poppy.  Have you stopped by her shop and blog yet?  Tons of cute things!  I love the gold leather accents on this clutch.  It would be great for spring!  Get it here.

2.

(source) 

Coach Poppy Perfume...love this scent!  Every time I wear it, I get at least 3 people asking me what scent it is.  It's light and floral, but not cloyingly sweet.  Definitely a great scent for spring and summer.  Here's hoping the peskies get me some for Mother's Day!

3.

(source)

I love to knit quick projects and these raindrop washcloths are adorable!  I love the idea of making a rainbow variety of them.  This is a free pattern too!  If you knit, you can find me on ravelry here.

4.

(source)

Have you heard of Project Life by Becky Higgins?  It's a new way of memory keeping that breaks away from traditional scrapbooking but still keeps the fun paper and embellishments.  I received the core kit in Cherry from my inlaws for Christmas and have been having a great time filling my book every week with pictures and journaling cards.  If you are interested in getting started with Project Life, I also recommend checking out Ali Edwards' blog - she and her assistant are both doing it this year and it's been fun to see how two people in two stages of life are going about recording their time.  You can buy all of the kits, binders, and page protectors here.

5.
  

(source)

Ok, seriously, how adorable is this bunny!  Her name is Maggie and she's a pattern from the fabulous Alicia Paulson.  You can order the pattern from her store, Posie.  I'm not sure if I will have enough time to whip two of these up for my peskies, but you can bet two will be made soon!  

What are a few of your favorite things this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love and aspire to be like StudioCherie http://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioCherie

    I also love vintage style from the 40's and 50's.

    ReplyDelete