Tuesday, May 28, 2013

10 Things Tuesday, Pinterest Edition

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a great long weekend!  I will admit...I thought today was Monday until about 9 am.  Nearly missed an appointment to get the car into the dealer...oops!

This weeks 10 Things will be things I have recently pinned on Pinterest.  I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest.  I love that it's a place to put all of my ideas, but hate that it's such a time suck!! 

So, to save you some time, here are a few fun things I've run accross recently:

One of my favorite food blogs, Two Peas and Their Pod, recently put together a round up of summer salads...and they all look so good!

(source) 


This citrus salt body scrub would make great teacher or staff gifts for the end of school!  It would also be easy to make at a little girl's spa-themed birthday party.

(source)


Chocolate Frozen Greek Yogurt?!  Yes, please.

(source)


It's hard finding good granola bar recipes that meet the nut-free requirements of my oldest daughter's diet, but these look awesome AND full of healthy things like chia seeds and flax meal. 

(source)


My girls love sidewalk chalk, so this chalk paint will be fun to play with all summer!

(source)

 I am in love with this cute ipod holder!  What a fun little project to keep my hands busy during swim lessons this summer!

(source)

 Another fun project to do with the kidlets - origami animals.  How About Orange has some really great tutorials, including this one for origami foxes (which she turned into frameable art!)

(source)


We've been doing a summer bucket list for the past few years, and I think that this random acts of kindness list is a nice way to change things up:

(source)


Strawberry lemondae is one of my favorite drinks in the summer, and this is easy enough for my girls to make by themselves.  Yum!

(source)

 
This shaving foam dough looks like a fun thing to do on one of those rainy days we tend to get early in the summer here in Seattle.  Plus, you can get shaving foam at the dollar store!
 


(source)

Remember, you can find me on Pinterest here.  Have you found anything worth trying lately?  Or just things that end up here or here?  Heehee!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment