Friday, June 7, 2013

Instafriday # 10

Happy Friday!  I'm linking up again with Life Rearranged for Instafriday.  Head on over there to see what your favorite bloggers are up to this week!


Nothing says "Summer's here!" like a bowl full of cherries :)

 
I finally got some business cards!  I feel so official :)  My friend Brian designed the logo and my husband helped make my cards.  I think they're so pretty!

 
We took the girls to Girl Scout Camp over Memorial Day weekend and this is how stuffed my car was!  Two days, 4 people, too much stuff!

 
The girls got to chop firewood at camp - they loved it!

 
Not as much as they loved the s'mores, though ;-)  I think it's my youngest's favorite part of camp!


 
I'm working on a hat for a friend, and I really love the color she picked out!

 
This past weekend, I went to Bellevue for a girls' weekend.  We ate dinner at fancy restaurants, had massages, and saw a grown up movie!  Plus, I ate cashews, which are forbidden in my house due to allergies.  YUM!
 

 I took my out of town friend to Pike Place Market, which is famous for the guys who throw fish, but I think it should be famous for the flower vendors...they were amazing this weekend!  I brought home a huge bouquet of poppies and one of peonies.  My favorites!
 
 
I met up with the hubs and girls at the beach for some ice cream and play time.  Love these two!

 
Another shot of the Georgia Vintage Dress that I tested for The Cottage Mama.  Can't wait to get these into the shop!


 
Pattern testing late at night...


 
My girls are super obsessed with Uno lately, and we've been playing it after dinner.  Sadly, I only win every once in a while.



Happy Mail from The Ribbon Retreat.  See that cross stitch fabric back there?  I might be in love.
 


Our car came with Sirius and I am loving the 90s station.  I admit, I know every word to this song.


 
I have been really bad about not eating breakfast lately :(  But I've been making up for it with a smoothie for lunch.  This one had spinach, carrots, berries, hemp protein powder, banana, and some OJ.  It was delish!

 
Last night I went to bed at 8:30. It was soooo nice :)

 
 
Whew!  I guess that was actually 2 weeks, hence a lot of pictures!  You can always follow along on Instagram.  Check back next week - I've got a few surprises for you :o)


4 comments:

  1. Love seeing your days/weeks through pics! Jealous of your out of town visitor ;) As for the cherries totally agree... was just teaching the boys how to spit out the pits the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Ty! I think my next visitor needs to be YOU! Come visit!

      Delete
  2. love that bowl of cherries! looks so delicious! and love the flowers! so pretty!

    stopping by from life rearranged. =)

    ReplyDelete