Friday, October 4, 2013

Instafriday - September edition

Whew - September was a busy month!  Back to school, back to soccer, back to Girl Scouts, back to PTA...and back to work for me!  I'm linking up with Life Rearranged for Instafriday today to share some of my favorite pictures from last month.


 
You just can't start September without a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  Am I right?
 


Theses cuties started school and it was the first year I didn't get teary-eyed watching them get on the school bus.  Well...at least not too teary...


 
So long, summer shoes!
 

 
My youngest LOVE her Ducks :D
 

I posted this picture of my Sunday routine - planning the upcoming week - and it sparked a few posts on staying organized.
 


These woodpeckers live in my neighbor's tree and DRIVE ME CRAZY!
 


This girl is halfway to wanting her two front teeth for Christmas.


Fall means soccer in our house - 4 practices and 2 games a week for 10 weeks...yeah, I'm tired just thinking about it.

 
We had a really great summer, and this was the last hot day of the year - it was over 90, so we had smoothies for dinner!
 

I've been testing a lot of patterns lately, and this girl has become quite the model.  I might be biased, but I think she is just so pretty :)
 


I had fun making a pencil pouch and business card case for myself for my the Schoolhouse Craft Fall Conference.  Which, by the way, was AWESOME.
 


I picked up this fun pin there, as well as some other great swag.
 

 
Bookkeeping 101- I have finally decided which software to use...uh, I just need to install it and get going!  The ol' receipts in envelopes thing just isn't cutting it anymore!
 

First of all, if you haven't watched the show, you are totally missing out!  Second, this was a great nail color in my Birch Box, which is totally worth the $10/month!
 

 
One Pan Pasta...make it tonight!
 

My mama turned 65...she's looks pretty good, right?
 

 
 

One night it was so cold...I just had to turn the heat and fireplace back on!
 


I got to escape to Eastern Washington for a wine tasting weekend...HEAVEN!
 


I totally need to do this with all of my wine corks!
 

 
 A girl in a vineyard...it's my happy place :D


And a sparkling wine tasting the morning after...yes, please.
 


At one of the kids' soccer practices, this beautiful double rainbow appeared over the park...SO pretty!
 
If you'd like to follow along with all of the other bloggers for Instafriday, be sure to click over to Life Rearranged with the button below.  You can follow me on Instagram too - I'm thegracefulroseshop there.  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin the letters made out of corks too! And I'm about half done with Orange is the New Black. Like it, but don't love it yet. Maybe I will by the end of the season.

    laura @ luckypennylove.com

    ReplyDelete